Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Building my 15 Rubicon up with RR fenders, bumpers, diff covers, rear tire swing out, military snorkel, re gearing to 4.56, 37s, rock crawler 3.5 lift, HID Projectors, LED BUMPER LIGHTS, etc... Pics will go in order as build progresses

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let's see... Hood is in and being painted to match next week. Tires come in on Monday, LED headlights came in today. Waiting on lift kit still. Snorkel has been installed along with bumpers, fenders, and winch. So we are progressing smoothly. I would like to have everything except lift done next week. And then finalize everything the week of the 18th. I will keep you posted though should we run into anything.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Let's see... Hood is in and being painted to match next week. Tires come in on Monday, LED headlights came in today. Waiting on lift kit still. Snorkel has been installed along with bumpers, fenders, and winch. So we are progressing smoothly. I would like to have everything except lift done next week. And then finalize everything the week of the 18th. I will keep you posted though should we run into anything.

Following this build. Have the same color and looking forward to being able to mod mine soon!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts