Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a pumpkin gas tube for my wifes 2001 Cherokee? Seems pretty simple to find a 6ft tube that can handle the heat but it turns out to be pretty challenging.

Her last tube has a burnt hole it in and I really dont want anything to get in the diff!

Thx for the help!:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Id check autozone, napa, or some other shop and ask them if theyve got anything. id assume they would have some kind of vent hoses.
Hard part is that I am stationed in Germany. I need to find something online since the Germany shops around here seem to have plenty of BMW stuff but not much Jeep;)

·
Registered
7,667 Posts
Hard part is that I am stationed in Germany. I need to find something online since the Germany shops around here seem to have plenty of BMW stuff but not much Jeep;)
Crap haha. Do they not have some that is "cut to length?" I know my autozone has different tubing that you can just buy by the foot...it is located in the back though I believe so its not on display.

Another option may be to check a hardware store and see if they have a tubing there that you can buy by the foot.

·
Registered
879 Posts
any rubber fuel line of the right diameter would work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts