Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With hard top and 19k miles.

Negotiated it down to 23,900, but really wanted it at 23,000. Left the dealer (because that's what I always do).

Crazy deal? Should I take it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty standard car with no mods.

Serviced regularly, uconnect, bluetooth, and sirius xm.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Does it have to be white?

Also where are you?

Will you travel some to get it?

I just drove from NC to MD to get mine.

Quick search of Auto Trader shows 48 2 DR 2014 Sports. Average price is $22.5k.

Ofcourse these prices are without tax and the ever so popular doc fee.

Was the deal they offered you out the door or do you still need to put tax tags and such on top of what they offered you?

There's alot of choice out there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So that was the thing. I'm in California. Most wranglers here come pre-loaded with automatic windows (stupid) and hard tops. That ups the price just slightly.

With taxes and all, it would end up being around 25000 (9% tax).

Haven't seen one with this low mileage, etc. Doesn't have to be white, but also don't know of how many more deals I'd be able to squeeze out.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I guess this gets into either the glass is half full or half empty kind of thing. What I mean you can look at it two ways....either that you didn't get taken for a ride because you received the normal price that everyone else has or you didn't get the steal of a lifetime. I honestly think that if you have found the Jeep that you want (meaning without settling) for things that you really wanted like Alpine speaker upgrade...etc. Then I'd be okay with the deal....maybe you can talk to your dealer into 23,9 out the door.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts