Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me what you think.

here it was when I got it...

and here it is now(except I put the full top back on yesturday)

I just came back from my friends house a while ago and she says that she cant understand why I bought tires that make so much noise (humming) when I drive :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Looks good. Agreed with the other guys though, where did the flares go?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the comments.
I took the flares off to paint them but I havent had time to put them back on.

bigjeep said:
lol, so much noise.
I took her offroading today to show her why i got em(to not get stuck in the mud) and she still says that I shouldve just gotten normal tires lol

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
lost said:
thanks for the comments.
I took the flares off to paint them but I havent had time to put them back on.

I took her offroading today to show her why i got em(to not get stuck in the mud) and she still says that I shouldve just gotten normal tires lol
lol thats funny. normal tires! nah. forget normal tires! the loud tires rock! :D

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flex shot:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey man your jeep looks awesome! I have those same tires as well and i love the humming sounds. It gets alot of peoples attition to as your going down the road! haha well keep up the good work! I painted my flares to! haha its a whole lot cheaper than buying them!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
97REDTJ said:
Hey man your jeep looks awesome! I have those same tires as well and i love the humming sounds. It gets alot of peoples attition to as your going down the road! haha well keep up the good work! I painted my flares to! haha its a whole lot cheaper than buying them!
Thanks!
I found out that it looks better covered in mud tho :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts