Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put this together with the generous information [email protected] has given us in the 2014 information thread. The PA fees came right off of Pendots website, Im allotting $195 for dealer doc fee and will not pay a penny more then that :)

3% under invoice is what the dealer pays for the wrangler for anyone that didnt know. TOTAL on my sheet is what im paying out the door, I qualify for the lease conquest of $1000 for anyone wondering what the $1,000 is.

My question is, Im going to be ordering an anvil on tuesday or maybe wait for copperhead. Does anyone think im smoking something if i go in there saying im not paying anymore then 3% invoice (including tread lightly) which gets me to 1% immediately (im a member)

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
My Jeep has the same options - I was out the door at 31,600 with 700 included for ttl.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Sounds like a good approach. I prepared the same spreadsheet. Make sure you keep it when you pick it up, it saved me from their fake DMV fee BS.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I ordered mine..MSRP waa $34,250...invoice was $31,900..i got $500 off invoice plus 3 years free oil changes, 2.2% for 60 months and a Hat ! lol

$500 off invoice would put YOU at about 2% below invoice...
My advice..don't get cought up in the "blow invoice" game. Dude the difference between -2% and -3% is like $300....A.K.A. $5 a month... you gonna let that stand between you and the Jeep you WANT ?

You can loose a lot more then $300 by not making sure you are getting the best interest rat from the finance guy....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts