Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a set of jku springs (17 & 58) I'm replacing my coils (15 & 55) on my JK anything I need? Shocks, brake line relocate?? Alignment?

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
You're only going to add about 1/2" of lift in the front so you shouldn't need any additional parts.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Yeah your not going to get much so don't worry. Those are pretty much stock springs, I took out 17/57"s from my JK, it did come with steel bumpers though.

·
Super Moderator
16,381 Posts
Got a set of jku springs (17 & 58) I'm replacing my coils (15 & 55) on my JK anything I need? Shocks, brake line relocate?? Alignment?
As above, not enough change to require additional parts.

You might consider a 1" Teraflex puck up front to level it out. That would be 1-1/2" up front and 3/4" in back. That would be a great look for $32 and still not need anything else.

Teraflex 1 in. Wrangler Front Spacer-Individual 1953075 (07-15 Wrangler JK) - Free Shipping

They have a 1/2" version too if it sounds like more than you are looking for.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
As above, not enough change to require additional parts.

You might consider a 1" Teraflex puck up front to level it out. That would be 1-1/2" up front and 3/4" in back. That would be a great look for $32 and still not need anything else.

Teraflex 1 in. Wrangler Front Spacer-Individual 1953075 (07-15 Wrangler JK) - Free Shipping

They have a 1/2" version too if it sounds like more than you are looking for.
This is a great idea! Some small Coil Spring Spacers will give you a small boost and should look great! If you're adding a bunch of weight you'd want to go with springs that have a higher rate, but for leveling or general stance/looks a spacer is a good, inexpensive option.

-Ryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts