Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to sound dumb here, but a guy local has a killer deal on some 35s with wheels included. I have a stock 14 JKU sport s. We measured it out and since I don't have stock bumpers on and my pinch seem looks like it clears, thinks it won't have any problem. Am I gonna rub anywhere else? I want to hit some trails around here and my first thought is a 2" lift before I get new tires. Not sure of the BS on wheels. Any help is appreciated. P.S. Wife wants me to get the wheel/tire combo lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
35 inch Goodyear mud terrain. Saw them in person, they're about 34s now, but still hve life in them. MB, I think MB72 not sure, 15 inch wheels. Black and very clean, well taken care of. Just want to clear. If I have to buy a lift then fine but id rather get that before the tires

·
Supporting Member
2,420 Posts
You will rub but you can clear them and do some clever trimming. Need to make sure those 15's fit. 15's on a JK are tight and most don't fit.

When you are ready for a lift, let me know. I can price you one out.

-Dan

·
Registered
254 Posts
Looking for lift real soon. I am wanting at least 2.5 - 3.5" lift (complete kit) going on a 14' 2dr Willis edition. Nothing too extreme not going to be rock crawling or even extreme mudding. I guess you could say I'm going for looks mainly with functionality as well.
Shipped to Jax,fl.
If you want to quote different options that's fine too..
Thank you
Keith

1 - 7 of 7 Posts