Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quad Citys Area Iowa

Have had my YJ about a month now. I have noticed this is not a real Jeep friendy area. I wave and get very few returns. Hope it is not my breath?

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
I'm from the qc area. I get a fairly good return on waves. Except yesterday for some reason. Waved to 6 and only got one in return.... Normally I get a pretty good return.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I work int the QC- Davenport so keep an eye out for a red YJ with Commie markings on her. Stands out. I wave at all Jeeps no matter.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
I work int the QC- Davenport so keep an eye out for a red YJ with Commie markings on her. Stands out. I wave at all Jeeps no matter.
I'll keep an eye out for you, I too work in Davenport. I have a black JK 2 door. I might be harder to spot. haha i wave to all Jeeps too! Workin on giving JKs a better name in the wave department.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Southern Iowa here. Same thing. I wave at all and very few wave back. Is it my 4 dr JK or that most around here are perfect makeup, soccer mom's? I'll keep waving.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Drove topless yesterday. 23 miles and 28 degrees.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I live in davenport! you wave ill wave back! seems to me more people wave in the summer when my top and doors are off. And man, I wish there was some good trails in the qc's!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts