Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here put QQ plates on a jeep that they drive just for recreational purposes? I have an 89 that I wanna put QQ plates on. It is modified and I usually drive it mostly on weekends. Has anyone ran into any problems doing this? I saw this jeep (see attachment) out extremely modified and figured if he's getting away with it I shouldn't run into any problems

ForumRunner_20140706_144135.jpg

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have some for my fox body Mustang doesn't sound at all stock and I never have a problem. I know it's not a jeep but I don't think any cops will mess with you. Just make sure to send in pictures of a stock jeep or else they will deny you right away.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
They want a picture of it from the side and front when you apply. U can have old pictures or ?? If u ??

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They want a picture of it from the side and front when you apply. U can have old pictures or ?? If u ??
From what Beirman said and it makes since because they have no way of checking... dont send in pictures of your accual jeep if its modified. I assume that's how the guy with the rock crawling Cj did it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
From what Beirman said and it makes since because they have no way of checking... dont send in pictures of your accual jeep if its modified. I assume that's how the guy with the rock crawling Cj did it.
Yes that all you have to do. Google your jeep and find a side and front picture of the same jeep like yours doesn't have to be the same color as yours just completely stock and your good to go!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts