Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade my front bumper to the QRC Quadratec bumper (got a few gift cards).. Anyone have any thoughts on this bumper? Any Idea if Quadratec has coupon codes?

·
Super Moderator
9,491 Posts
:welcome: to WF!

Moved your thread to the JK section. You should get more responses here.

Good luck.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,518 Posts
Looking to upgrade my front bumper to the QRC Quadratec bumper (got a few gift cards).. Anyone have any thoughts on this bumper? Any Idea if Quadratec has coupon codes?
Hey there,

I have the Stubby QRC front bumper on my JK and I love it!

https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/qrc-front-winch-ready-bumper-jeep-wrangler-jk

I have had it on my JK for over a year and its held up awesome! I also have the Quadratec Stealth 10K winch on it. It fits perfectly and looks great!

I also upgraded my fog lights as well when I installed this bumper to the Quadratec LED fog lights.

We do offer a forum discount as well! Just PM me with the part number you are interested in, your name and address I would be happy to get a quote for you!

Have a great day,
Hailey

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a stubby and love it. Only one little paint nick that was probably from my help as the box was pristine. I do not have a winch on it yet, tax time probably for that. So far so good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts