Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used these or send them in action? I looking to buy some lights eventually but don't wheel enough to justify rigid industries.

·
Registered
772 Posts
If price is your concern, look on Amazon. There are tons of light bars available with excellent reviews and they are really inexpensive. I recently bought a 20" light bar for around $53 and 2 smaller flood LEDs for $28 I think. I sealed them with silicone and saved a lot of money. Money to put towards other mods. :)

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
If price is your concern, look on Amazon. There are tons of light bars available with excellent reviews and they are really inexpensive. I recently bought a 20" light bar for around $53 and 2 smaller flood LEDs for $28 I think. I sealed them with silicone and saved a lot of money. Money to put towards other mods. :)
Do you have any pics? After seeing your post I checked them out and they have tons of great reviews. Function well? How was the install? (I have little if no knowledge of vehicle electrical)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Bump
I have the stealth headlights- they are awesome! This leads me to believe their light bars are great too! Anyone purchase one of these? Very interested in the 20" for the bumper.
Thx

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was already pre-wired from when I had my Rigid D2's on the bumper but turns out it doesn't use the same connection. Wiring should be here Thursday so hopefully I'll have some pics to post up Friday. The build seems very solid and I love the lower profile look of it vs the dual row bars. Hopefully those 10w LED's perform.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anyone??
Thx!
Finally got the the bar wired up and shot some quick pics on the way home from work. First is headlights only. JW Speaker gen2. 2nd is just from my A pillar lights which are aurora spots and Rigid D2 driving pods. 3rd is just the 20" quadtec light bar with 10w Led's. Overall the pods on the a-pillar out performed the light bar which was a little disappointing, but the pods also cost about twice as much as the light bar. Posting this from my phone so hope this works out and helps a little.

Headlights

ForumRunner_20151009_114035.jpg

A-pillar pods

ForumRunner_20151009_114046.jpg

Light bar

ForumRunner_20151009_114112.jpg

Daytime

ForumRunner_20151009_114131.jpg

ForumRunner_20151009_114142.jpg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just a little update. I've had the bar on the jeep for a solid 2 days now and I've already blown one of the LED's. Maybe the light bar isn't as well made as I thought. Haven't even run into this problem with the cheapo LED's I run on my rear bumper. Hopefully Quadratec will get me fixed up without too much trouble.

Attachments

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,507 Posts
When I had my 5.9L ZJ I was running one of our bars as well as two quad LED pods & two of the dual LED bars:

I ran them for over a year without 1 issue. I'll be adding some to my JKU when I get some free time :D

Just a little update. I've had the bar on the jeep for a solid 2 days now and I've already blown one of the LED's. Maybe the light bar isn't as well made as I thought. Haven't even run into this problem with the cheapo LED's I run on my rear bumper. Hopefully Quadratec will get me fixed up without too much trouble.
Hey there,

Just PM me your order # or first & last name, address, zip and I'll get a warranty issued for you.

Thanks!

-Rick

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,507 Posts
Jon,

I have a new bar en-route. It will ship today. Look for a prepaid return label to arrive in your e-mail within 1-2 business days.

Thanks,

Rick stands behind Qtec products and everything they sell, on our behalf.
Yes, sir, Scott! Appreciate the kind words.

-Rick

·
Registered
32 Posts
Jon,

I have a new bar en-route. It will ship today. Look for a prepaid return label to arrive in your e-mail within 1-2 business days.

Thanks,

-Rick

Really appreciate the help on this. Thank you Rick. And in true Jeep fashion I even managed to buy some more stuff. Thank you for hooking me up with that as well.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,507 Posts
Really appreciate the help on this. Thank you Rick. And in true Jeep fashion I even managed to buy some more stuff. Thank you for hooking me up with that as well.
You're welcome, Jon!

Hah, such is the life of a Jeep owner. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Just Empty Every Pocket.

Thanks for your new order as well!

-Rick

·
Premium Member
16,872 Posts
Some of us can't scratch our own ass but, we know how to spend money on our Jeeps!.......

Hey, I got an itch!!, where's that belt sander? :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts