Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you work for Quadratec, I apollogize in advance for this post. But, I have had a horrible time getting any satisfaction from them regarding a backordered item. It has been 2 months since I ordered the item and they have never contacted me by phone, e-mail or snail mail concerning the order. I have had to call them numerous times and be on hold forever. Their customer service reps on the phone and on line have been rude and condescending. I just don't want to do business with them anymore.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Sorry to hear that, they have always been very polite, and forth coming with any questions, and orders that I have placed. But they probably had what I needed in stock, and that could be why the service was positive for me. Just remember that if an item is from another vendor, and that particular vendor is holding up the show, it kind of takes the control away from Quadratec. But that is still no reason for them to not communicate that with you, or be polite to you. If you call them back, ask to speak to a manager, and give them a chance to explain the problem. BTW, I do not work for them, just understand some of the problems that can be caused by having suppliers, and seperate vendors. Still no excuse for being rude to you.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I only get the Quadratec catalog at my house so I can see the Jeep girl on the cover.

·
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
amerijeep said:
I only get the Quadratec catalog at my house so I can see the Jeep girl on the cover.
Do you read JP just for the same reason?

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Dare2BSquare said:
Do you read JP just for the same reason?
Nope! I don't read JP and until the editor and his buddy quit using it for their personal playground, I won't read it.

That's ok. though. They have made it clear at the mag that they don't really care if you buy the rag or not. They are going to do what they want, regardless of reader opinion.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
bluvikng said:
Sorry to hear that, they have always been very polite, and forth coming with any questions, and orders that I have placed. But they probably had what I needed in stock, and that could be why the service was positive for me. Just remember that if an item is from another vendor, and that particular vendor is holding up the show, it kind of takes the control away from Quadratec. But that is still no reason for them to not communicate that with you, or be polite to you. If you call them back, ask to speak to a manager, and give them a chance to explain the problem. BTW, I do not work for them, just understand some of the problems that can be caused by having suppliers, and seperate vendors. Still no excuse for being rude to you.
As bluvikng has said, I've only had good experiences with them as well.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
man! i thought quadratec was good...but maybe it's not under their control...maybe i should buy from 4wd hardware...the guys that write JP (john cappa mainly) don't care what you think about the mag and if you buy it or not...they get so many complaints and still won't change...what idiots...and yeah i wouldn't be readin' that mag around the wife or kids (at least not when your gettin close to the "ask bree three" section) lol

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Dare2BSquare said:
If you work for Quadratec, I apollogize in advance for this post. But, I have had a horrible time getting any satisfaction from them regarding a backordered item. It has been 2 months since I ordered the item and they have never contacted me by phone, e-mail or snail mail concerning the order. I have had to call them numerous times and be on hold forever. Their customer service reps on the phone and on line have been rude and condescending. I just don't want to do business with them anymore.
What are you waiting on? Have you tried to call the supplier directly, most of the time, you can find contact information on the web for the bigger suppliers. I think that poor customer service is a horrible thing, and I don't work for Quadratec, but I have seen suppliers have items on backorder for nearly a year before... Just a thought, maybe you could get them to refund your money and you can look around to see if you can find the item somewhere else. I know we could help you out with a few other places depending on what it is... Goog luck!

·
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Since I was not happy with their response, I canceled the order and will order with 4wd.com.

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Dare2BSquare said:
Since I was not happy with their response, I canceled the order and will order with 4wd.com.
Sounds like a good plan. Just out of curiosity, what are you ordering?

·
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cockpit cover.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts