Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep reading that the Pro Comps are some of the best and they are $65 cheaper than the Quadratec with forum discounts.

I really don't know if I will like the looks of the Pro Comp in my Jeep and I am also worried about the potential of dealing with radio static. I really like the looks of the Quadratec but they are more $ and the Pro Comps are supposed to be better.

Does anyone know if there is a huge difference between the Quadratec and the Pro Comps? I still have the stock lights so I know that even the Quadtratec should be great.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I have the ProComps in my 2017 and I have Zero issues with flicker or radio static.

I have no experience with the Quadratec lights but I have had experience with Quadratec customer service which is absolutely top notch.

I don't think you would go wrong with either choice.

And yes, either will be a huge improvement over the factory candles.

I didn't realize how much the headlights in my other cars sucked until I installed these in my Jeep.

Reactions: Jk4papa

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have the pro-comps and have radio static when they are on

I still wouldn't change them, I love them, the light and the look

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have a friend with Quadratec and I have ProComps - we are both happy. My ProComps did give some radio static on a few stations, but a couple ferrite cores resolved that issue.

·
Registered
31 Posts
im trying to decide between these 2. Which one would you recommend? I live in NJ so i do get some snow in this area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts