Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Let the Jeepn Times Roll
2,020 Posts
Combine the gift certificates with the forum discount and it makes a real good deal when it comes time purchase something

·
Registered
682 Posts
I got the email this morning and placed my order. There's a 2 max limit per order. It's a better deal than any of the black friday deals that I came across.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Thx for passing along!! I gave my wife the link :awesome:. I wonder what type of discount Rick would give us on these, hehee

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Yep, awesome deal! I was trying to figure out how many different people would be my proxy so I could get more than 2!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Did anyone read the fine print about not being able to use these in conjunction with other offers or promotions (i.e. Forum discount). I was going to pick up a couple myself but question if they could be used on anything other than full priced items. Not sold that this is as good of a deal as portrayed. Can anyone clarify if these can be used on sale items or with the forum discount?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Gift cards are almost like cash, you're paying in advance. I believe that wording was included to mean that you couldn't use a coupon (or similar) to get extra savings when purchasing the gift card.

Just my .02.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Did anyone read the fine print about not being able to use these in conjunction with other offers or promotions (i.e. Forum discount). I was going to pick up a couple myself but question if they could be used on anything other than full priced items. Not sold that this is as good of a deal as portrayed. Can anyone clarify if these can be used on sale items or with the forum discount?
If this is the case it is still slightly cheaper with one card for what I intended which I still plan to get anyway. No real loss in my opinion. I do not think I was going to get an answer from Quadratec Rick in time. I hope so though especially with the limited time allotted.

·
Let the Jeepn Times Roll
2,020 Posts
I've used a Quadratec gift certificate in the past with the forum discount without a problem. Should still be the same. His I'll have to try it after Christmas

1 - 20 of 73 Posts