Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered new Quadratec bumpers for my 07 JK. The front bumper had placements for the fog lights. One of the brackets was welded well off-center and the fog light could not be mounted.

I called customer support and explained what had happened and sent a photo. I further explained that my son was driving the jeep from FL to Colorado in order to join a mission trip to Guatemala and need to leave in 6 days.

The tech from Quadratec was the best. He let the warehouse know that a new front bumper needed to be expedited for overnight delivery and to be sure to inspect it prior to shipping.

We received the bumper the next day around noon and we were able to finish getting the jeep ready for his trip.

Thank you Quadratec for the great customer support. We order all parts from Quadratec when possible.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,516 Posts
I ordered new Quadratec bumpers for my 07 JK. The front bumper had placements for the fog lights. One of the brackets was welded well off-center and the fog light could not be mounted.

I called customer support and explained what had happened and sent a photo. I further explained that my son was driving the jeep from FL to Colorado in order to join a mission trip to Guatemala and need to leave in 6 days.

The tech from Quadratec was the best. He let the warehouse know that a new front bumper needed to be expedited for overnight delivery and to be sure to inspect it prior to shipping.

We received the bumper the next day around noon and we were able to finish getting the jeep ready for his trip.

Thank you Quadratec for the great customer support. We order all parts from Quadratec when possible.

I am very glad to hear that you were able to get that installed in time before your son had to leave for Colorado! Please let us know if you need anything else, we are happy to help!

Safe travels for your son as he goes on the mission trip!

Have a great day,
Hailey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts