Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

761 - 772 of 772 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am very rarely on here but I felt I needed to post something on here that was informative.
I read through all 39 pages and everyone had different set ups but I was able to find the set up I was looking for thanks to a couple of users here. I had to piece photos together to check all angles as everyone had different shots too close to the tire/fender.
Here is a photo of all sides/angles and at a distance haha.

Disclaimer: Yes I know its not a hardrock but I spent a month or 2 looking for the exact specs for an all white hardrock JKU with no luck, so if you are going to roast me please DM me and roast me there :(. This is strictly an informative post to help others who want to run the same set up and to see the different angles of the fitment.

Set up: 285/70/17 K02's with Quadratec HR wheels. No lift. No leveling kit. No spacers. No rubbing(not even on the air shield at full lock). I am running the Tactik front bumper, not that it mattered with fitment but in case anyone asks lol. Spare tire also sits perfectly with no issue.

Again thank you all for all the posts in this thread as it helped me seal the decision of buying them.

Shout out to QUADRATEC, I emailed them and inquired about a discount for being a forum member even AFTER ordering the wheels and they gave me a discount. No wonder everyone loves them!!!
IMG_5032.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow. I have been waiting to spend my money on these wheels for months, but have seen no sales or discounts From Quadratec. Getting so frustrated now that it’s summer, probably buy something else. Covid issues now even makes it harder to spend money.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow. I have been waiting to spend my money on these wheels for months, but have seen no sales or discounts From Quadratec. Getting so frustrated now that it’s summer, probably buy something else. Covid issues now even makes it harder to spend money.
I would reach out to them directly. Let me know you are a forum member
I emailed them here [email protected]. They provided a discount even after I made the purchase (y)

·
Registered
541 Posts
It's only 5% forum discount. They run sales where many forum members received more bringing the wheel coat from 160 to 118ish. I think black Friday was one day in particular.

·
Premium Member
6,709 Posts
They provide a small discount to Forum Members just about offsets the sales tax here in Georgia. They should set you up in their system so that it automatically applies. It does not show on your order on line, but the amount that hits your credit card does show it. The e-mail that you get confirming the order and the invoice that is in the box both show the item price net of discount, it is not shown separately.

They had their GenII headlights on sale like that last summer. I thought they were discontinuing them, they were priced so low and then the discount applied to that price. But, they still have them and the price is back up.

One of the best things they have is in person customer service.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I am very rarely on here but I felt I needed to post something on here that was informative.
I read through all 39 pages and everyone had different set ups but I was able to find the set up I was looking for thanks to a couple of users here. I had to piece photos together to check all angles as everyone had different shots too close to the tire/fender.
Here is a photo of all sides/angles and at a distance haha.

Disclaimer: Yes I know its not a hardrock but I spent a month or 2 looking for the exact specs for an all white hardrock JKU with no luck, so if you are going to roast me please DM me and roast me there :(. This is strictly an informative post to help others who want to run the same set up and to see the different angles of the fitment.

Set up: 285/70/17 K02's with Quadratec HR wheels. No lift. No leveling kit. No spacers. No rubbing(not even on the air shield at full lock). I am running the Tactik front bumper, not that it mattered with fitment but in case anyone asks lol. Spare tire also sits perfectly with no issue.

Again thank you all for all the posts in this thread as it helped me seal the decision of buying them.

Shout out to QUADRATEC, I emailed them and inquired about a discount for being a forum member even AFTER ordering the wheels and they gave me a discount. No wonder everyone loves them!!!

Thanks for all the different angels!!! Going to run the same set up on our '15 JKUR, except we going with the all black. I ordered 2 wheels last month and will get the rest at the end of the this week. Like a dummy I didn't think about getting a forum member quote from Quadratec on the first 2 wheels!!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Thanks for all the different angels!!! Going to run the same set up on our '15 JKUR, except we going with the all black. I ordered 2 wheels last month and will get the rest at the end of the this week. Like a dummy I didn't think about getting a forum member quote from Quadratec on the first 2 wheels!!!
Are you happy with the wheels and if so what tires do you plan on running? Are you running stock suspension?

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Are you happy with the wheels and if so what tires do you plan on running? Are you running stock suspension?
Very happy with the wheels. I'm ordering the rest of the set on Friday (payday). I'm looking at either going with BFG KO2's or a Nitto Ridge Grappler in 285/75-17 or 33x12.5-17. Haven't quite made up my mind yet on the tires, currently have KO2's on both jeeps and have been very happy with them. I have traditionally ran the KO2's on my work truck (west Texas oilfield), but didn't get as many miles out of the last set as usual. I tried some of the Ridge Grapplers on suggestion from a co-worker who runs them and have been pleased with how they have performed so far. I have a Teraflex leveling kit installed right now. At some point will go to a 2.5 inch lift.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Thanks, I'm on the stock 255 75r17 mt’s and like the look with wheel spacers but didn't want to use them. I think these wheels with the better offset would look better with the stock tires and also allow for a larger on stock suspension should I go that route.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks, I'm on the stock 255 75r17 mt’s and like the look with wheel spacers but didn't want to use them. I think these wheels with the better offset would look better with the stock tires and also allow for a larger on stock suspension should I go that route.
I was so close to just using my brand new 255/75/17 k02's
but i did more and more reading and the look was perfect for the 285/70/17. wider tire so it looks nice on the quadratec wheels. It really is the perfect fit

·
Premium Member
6,709 Posts
curlyfrieS4 - I have the Quadratec CJ Retro wheels in white for my 2017 Chief. I have also been considering the 285/70R17 tires as well. How much do those tires stick out from the fender? If you could post a picture looking down the side of the Jeep, I would appreciate it.

761 - 772 of 772 Posts