Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking at different types of lifts for a while now. Has anybody heard anything about the Quadratec Maximum Duty 2.5” Coil Spring Suspension Lift Kit with Shocks. Or any experience with it?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about the 3 inch zone. And for what it is I can get it at a really good price. But I have talked to my step dads cousin and he says that he can get me a discount for the qtec lift.

·
Super Moderator
16,473 Posts
I am a Quadratec fan, but their private label lift kits appear to be Skyjacker parts. We haven't had a lot of good reviews on Skyjacker, primarily on their shocks. I would add that the axle side rear track bar bracket isn't braced and I certainly would NOT go anywhere that I might stress that out.

I would suggest that you go at least up to the TF 2.5 and use the new Rancho RS5000X shocks.

This post goes over our recommendations, although it includes the more expensive RS9000XL shocks.

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f202/most-popular-lift-shock-setup-on-wf-1136938.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts