Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Quadratec Exclusive 92615 2111 - Quadratec Moab Style Alloy Wheel for 07-14 Jeep&#174 Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK in 17x8.5 Size with 4.7" Backspacing - Quadratec I was curious if anybody has given these a try, or has opinions - positive or negative. I am considering them for my stock '12 JK Unlimited with some new 285/70/17 BFG AT or MT Thanks! ~joe
. Why wouldn't you just find a used set of these from someone taking them off of their pre-2013 Rubicon. You can probably get them for $25 a wheel. - never mind, I see that the backspacing is different. Spacers would do the same thing.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
. Why wouldn't you just find a used set of these from someone taking them off of their pre-2013 Rubicon. You can probably get them for $25 a wheel. - never mind, I see that the backspacing is different. Spacers would do the same thing.
they are also wider.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
When you're ready to order them just PM me the specific part number you want and I can provide a quote for you. I'll remove the wheel shipping surcharges as well!

Because we know forum users enjoy supporting forum vendors as well ;)

-Rick

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
When you're ready to order them just PM me the specific part number you want and I can provide a quote for you. I'll remove the wheel shipping surcharges as well!

-Rick
Do you know if these are hub centric or not and if not what is the hub bore size? thanks jeff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Rick (Quadratec). I see that you guys will be shipping them end of June again hopefully. I should have ordered earlier :) I will look at some of my other options and PM when I order. ~joe

·
Registered
106 Posts

-Rick
I bought seven of them a month ago , want to refund my shipping surcharge ?

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
I bought seven of them a month ago , want to refund my shipping surcharge ?
QT is not answering so maybe you know if they are hub centric or not? thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
QT is not answering so maybe you know if they are hub centric or not? thanks
They are still in the box , but Quadratec told me they were hub centric . Hope to have them mounted up this weekend .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good to know they are Hub Centric. Anyone know the weight?
I am assuming they are close to stock Rubi Moabs. Looking at the black ones as I am getting tired of touching up the black plasti-dip!

·
Registered
89 Posts
These are top contenders for my new 285/70/17 MTRs ... I have a Copper Sahara TJ '00 - lookin fwd to blackouts!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts