Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I presently have the mopar slush mats. But want to have something usable. Weathertechs are costly but fit amazing. Can anyone offer a suggestion on quadratecs mats or weathertechs for a jeep jku?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Quadratec's fit amazingly well too. I like them much better than my Husky Liners.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just received my Weathertech mats. Had them for about 1 day, I think they are great, did my research, and I figure if your going to keep the Jeep for any length of time get the Weathertech.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Go with Quadratec. They fit awesome and have a lifetime warranty. You can also get free shipping on them by PM'ing them on here.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I presently have the mopar slush mats. But want to have something usable. Weathertechs are costly but fit amazing. Can anyone offer a suggestion on quadratecs mats or weathertechs for a jeep jku?
I've got the mopar, they work fine for me. We have jeeps, not beamers, so what if water leaks over the side:thumb:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Just received my Weathertech mats. Had them for about 1 day, I think they are great, did my research, and I figure if your going to keep the Jeep for any length of time get the Weathertech.
+1 on this. I'm considering the quadratec for the rear cargo mat, but passenger I went with weathertech

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
quadratech

quadratech, no questions, they look the best and work great.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Husky matches the factory treadplate pattern throughout the vehicle..

·
Registered
154 Posts
Quadratec. They fit great and look great. My frend has weathertecs and I find them to be thinner and somewhat slippery when wet.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
These threads are funny.

They invariably turn in to a voting thread of what people have. You'll just have to do some research and pull the trigger eventually. The plethora of established threads have more "meat" to them such as pictures and reviews. Actually putting your hand on a set of each would be the biggest advantage.

·
Registered
189 Posts
After my research I felt that same way and this forum seems equally supportive of QT and WT with some huskys thrown into the mix here and there. I'm going with QT simply on aesthetics at this point. They look more aggressive to me.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I just ordered some Huskey's because they extend under the gas pedal. I had returned Rugged Ridge ones because they (and Quadratec and weathertech) have a cutout around the pedal. For those of us in the north, that's where snow and slush drip off your foot so that's where covearge is needed most. The Huskey's go all the way under the pedal.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
These threads are funny.

They invariably turn in to a voting thread of what people have. You'll just have to do some research and pull the trigger eventually. The plethora of established threads have more "meat" to them such as pictures and reviews. Actually putting your hand on a set of each would be the biggest advantage.
LOL How true. I did the research and having owned WeatherTech in the past I went with Quadratec.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts