Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
I had the Stealth Q9500 installed a few weeks ago. It's stout and looks to be well built.
I have not used it on the trail yet. I only ran out some line and made sure it worked.
Your rig looks, great! Thanks for posting a photo.

-Rick

·
Registered
436 Posts
Your rig looks, great! Thanks for posting a photo.

-Rick
Curious as to why the 9500 was discontinued. Would you still have the manual available?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·

·
Registered
436 Posts

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
Curious as to why the 9500 was discontinued. Would you still have the manual available?

Thanks!
I have the I model. The new versions have the light, and fully waterproof or submersible. I do not think mine is.
is vs i model?? but looks about the same as the one I reviewed..

https://www.quadratec.com/products/92122_2040_07.htm
Our current winch line of: Q9000i, Q9000s, Q9500i, Q9500is, Q9500is Stealth, Q11000, Q11000s, Q11500i, Q11500is are being replaced by the new Q-Performance winch line. The Q10000i Stealth winches are the first to roll out on this new line. The rest are expected to hit our shelves during the remainder of 2019.

On our winches, the "i" refers to an integrated solenoid. The "s" refers to synthetic winch line. So a Q9500is would be a 9,500 lb capacity winch with an integrated solenoid, synthetic line.

We offer a full replacement parts section for all our winches, except the new Q-Performance Stealth winches at the bottom of the page here:
https://www.quadratec.com/jeep-replacement-parts

The replacement parts section for the new Q-Performance Stealth winches will be available in a few months.

If anyone has any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks & have a great weekend!

-Rick

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Our current winch line of: Q9000i, Q9000s, Q9500i, Q9500is, Q9500is Stealth, Q11000, Q11000s, Q11500i, Q11500is are being replaced by the new Q-Performance winch line. The Q10000i Stealth winches are the first to roll out on this new line. The rest are expected to hit our shelves during the remainder of 2019.

On our winches, the "i" refers to the solenoid being integrated. The "s" refers to the winch line being synthetic. So a Q9500is would be a 9,500 lb capacity winch with an integrated solenoid, synthetic line.

We offer a full replacement parts section for all our winches, except the new Q-Performance Stealth winches at the bottom of the page here:
https://www.quadratec.com/jeep-replacement-parts

The replacement parts section for the new Q-Performance Stealth winches will be available in a few months.

If anyone has any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks & have a great weekend!

-Rick
Ric, as always thanks for the info.

Reactions: Quadratec
61 - 69 of 69 Posts