Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been shopping at qtec for sometime now and i have spent lots of money there when my wife is not home. i broke a bolt on my shakle so i decided to remove the old bushings and install energy suspension bushings. i bought 2 kits one for the front axle and one for the rear. well it takes 2 kits per axle aparently and i dident know that and the guy at qtec dident tell me that so when i called back to order 2 more he dident question anything and is sending me 2 kits to complete the front. so i am very happy that i shop at qtec and there customer is awesome. this is not the first time that they have fixed an issue with no problems.

:iamhappy:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I get annoyed with them alot of the time, but I have no choice sometimes. I recently ordered new axle seals and paid $15 in shipping and waited 2 weeks for 2 seals that could have been put in a 1st class padded envelope and been here in 3 days.

I love how they charge all that shipping to send you a huge box for something as small as seals with a giant catalog of shit that you can see on the website easier plus little ads for other places.....

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Glad it worked out for you!

Based on the title, I was getting ready to delete the thread....good thing I actually read it.

BTW, c5wanger...are you not aware that as a WF member you can get free shipping through Q-tec?

·
Registered
958 Posts
I didn't know about the free shipping. I've only had 1 experience with them. For a speedo cable. After they replaced it 3 times, I found the part was manufactured incorrectly and I needed to modify it to work at all. Very disappointing but their customer service is top notch. It was a crown part. So wasn't really their fault.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
how do you get the free shipping? I just ordered a $5 part from them yesterday and had to pay about the same price in shipping. PISSED

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
BTW, c5wanger...are you not aware that as a WF member you can get free shipping through Q-tec?
No I didn't, can someone explain to me how? It's usually the shipping speed that gets to me though.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Subbed to find out how to get free shipping.

I just had to add $25 worth of stuff to my order to qualify for free shipping (which would have been $15 just to be able to sleep without feeling robbed. Total weight of all parts was probably 1 lb.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,524 Posts
Hey all,

Here's how you get the Forum Free Shipping:

Use this coupon code SaharaXray on the following link: Quadratec Promo Codes. Currently this link does not work on the mobile site, though we are working on fixing it. Please use the desktop site. You may see a shipping charge on Step 3 of the checkout process. However, once you submit the order you will not see any shipping charge on the order confirmation page.

Please PM me your order number and any feedback to assure everything goes smoothly.

You can also call your order in at 1-800-745-2348 and provide the same Promo Code to a sales rep. Ask them to upgraded your shipping to Ground free of charge as well.

Thanks for shopping with Quadratec & have a great day!

-Rick

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,524 Posts
Subbed to find out how to get free shipping.

I just had to add $25 worth of stuff to my order to qualify for free shipping (which would have been $15 just to be able to sleep without feeling robbed. Total weight of all parts was probably 1 lb.
Sorry to hear that. Just see what I said above and you'll be good to go! Small world by the way. I'm a diver myself, not military, though. PADI certified. We also offer a military discount!

-Rick

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Just see what I said above and you'll be good to go! Small world by the way. I'm a diver myself, not military, though. PADI certified. We also offer a military discount!

-Rick
Thanks Rick, It gave me an excuse to get new turn signal covers..:)

I'm going to definitely save this thread for use during soft top shopping season...

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Thanks for the promo code Rick my boss loves free shipping. BTW your service has been excellent Thanks Garry

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
I have just one beef with Quadratec - the red jeep magnets. I have so many on my fridge that you'd think I drove a red jeep. I need a white one, lol!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I have just one beef with Quadratec - the red jeep magnets. I have so many on my fridge that you'd think I drove a red jeep. I need a white one, lol!
I like the red Jeep magnets , just wish they would change the top to silver.

·
Registered
8 Posts

-Rick
Afternoon, Rick. How do we get the military discount? I'm ready to order the Tuffy Security Enclosure and would love to save a few bucks! Thanks! USN(Ret)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts