Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told by a friend that if i have an order to do thru quadratec, you need to call them and let them know you are a member and they will give free shipping and 5% off.

I was going to place a small order (under $75) so the free shipping was something i needed, so i called them up. 'TJ' said that i need to contact the rep thru the board and he would set me up.

So.....who is the rep?

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
I was told by a friend that if i have an order to do thru quadratec, you need to call them and let them know you are a member and they will give free shipping and 5% off.

I was going to place a small order (under $75) so the free shipping was something i needed, so i called them up. 'TJ' said that i need to contact the rep thru the board and he would set me up.

So.....who is the rep?
His name is Rick and goes by the user name "Quadratec". Send him a PM.

·
Premium Member
6,907 Posts
Use code SAHARATANGO for the free shipping. I've never heard of the 5% discount. They say they will beat any other prices.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Although she's never met him, my wife hates Rick. He keeps siphoning money out of our bank account, twisting my arm and making me buy more and more stuff for my Jeep. He's a crack dealer for those of us addicted to modding our Jeeps. :D

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,507 Posts
I believe I spoke with you in chat? If so, thanks for your order!

Jeff, can you imagine working here and having a JK? Trust me, it's not good for my bank account either lol. SO. MANY. JEEP. PARTS. Just across the parking lot. Speaking of which, I need a few things. Thanks for the reminder :D

-Rick

·
Registered
627 Posts
Rick,

I know it is a little early for this but I have some money stashed away for the Quad stealth headlights and fogs. When are you going to let us know of the Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals? :D I'm hoping to pick these light up in a few weeks if you catch my drift!

·
Premium Member
16,872 Posts
Hey, Wut up Peeps.... If you all want good shizzle for your Jeepizle check it out

I always available shoot me a PM

Rick

·
Registered
150 Posts
I believe I spoke with you in chat? If so, thanks for your order!

Jeff, can you imagine working here and having a JK? Trust me, it's not good for my bank account either lol. SO. MANY. JEEP. PARTS. Just across the parking lot. Speaking of which, I need a few things. Thanks for the reminder :D

-Rick
Got the Rubicon Xtreme wheels on today and LOVE THEM!! Thanks!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Rick deserves a sticky at the top of the page :bop:
I know I've sent a lot of PM his way over the last few weeks.
Quadratec is the best IMO, 1 stop shopping with awesome prices and fast shipping.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Although she's never met him, my wife hates Rick. He keeps siphoning money out of our bank account, twisting my arm and making me buy more and more stuff for my Jeep. He's a crack dealer for those of us addicted to modding our Jeeps. :D
+1! I absolutely agree with you! I don't know when it is going to stop!:rofl:

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,507 Posts
Hahaha, you guys are nuts! Thanks for the laughs, especially you, Scott! lol. This is why I love the Jeep community.

Time to decide on a Nav unit for my JKU now... Can't stop. Won't stop...

Have a great weekend everyone!

-Rick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sent a PM for pricing one night, had an answer first thing next day with an order number. Made the call and placed the order. Next day had some sweet headlights on my Jeep. Couldnt be happier with the experience. We have 2 JKs, that company will get more of my business.

·
Registered
397 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts