Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have called every day for a week and have been on hold for at least 30 minutes each time and then get disconnected. I have sent a message through their chat option on their website and received a ticket number but no response to my question. I also sent a PM on here today. Has anyone been able to get through on the phone lines? I have a defective product that I ordered over the phone late last year. The manufacturer is going to warranty the product no problem but I need to provide my proof of purchase. After looking through my emails I was not able to locate the order confirmation that lists the products I purchased. If anyone has a contact there I would really appreciate it.

I also understand that PA has more restrictions on businesses. Just hoping to get in touch with someone there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I have called every day for a week and have been on hold for at least 30 minutes each time and then get disconnected. I have sent a message through their chat option on their website and received a ticket number but no response to my question. I also sent a PM on here today. Has anyone been able to get through on the phone lines? I have a defective product that I ordered over the phone late last year. The manufacturer is going to warranty the product no problem but I need to provide my proof of purchase. After looking through my emails I was not able to locate the order confirmation that lists the products I purchased. If anyone has a contact there I would really appreciate it.

I also understand that PA has more restrictions on businesses. Just hoping to get in touch with someone there.

Thanks!
I got thru yesterday on the phone - select #1 order and took 23+ minutes.. I also was online and got a Chat agent 30sec before the salesman. I too ordered was never given the order number and the History on their website did not work.
Call between 9:00 and 9:30 a.m. East time zone.. Also I am still awaiting an email reply from customer service. They handled my issue when I finally got thru.. Their facebook page is advertising they are HIRING.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
Hey everyone,

I sincerely apologize for the wait times we are experiencing higher than normal volumes at this time. You can always feel free to PM me here on the forums and I am more than happy to assist!

Thank you,
Hailey

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Hey everyone,

I sincerely apologize for the wait times we are experiencing higher than normal volumes at this time. You can always feel free to PM me here on the forums and I am more than happy to assist!

Thank you,
Hailey
Hailey you got it resolved.. THANKS - as my PM said send my PM to your CEO Tom so he gets to see how good you are working with customers.

Reactions: Quadratec

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve been trying to get some sort of response from them for over 2 weeks. Emails, chat, phone, nothing works. I’m a new Jeep owner and this was my first time ordering from them. Product came damaged as crap, still waiting.... I gave up on the second item as it never showed up and just bought it from somewhere else. I thought they might just be busy but twice while I was on hold, (40+ minutes mind you) someone picked up the phone, chatted and laughed with someone on their end, then put me back on hold so at this point I don’t think the “we’re super busy” excuse holds water anymore.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
I’ve been trying to get some sort of response from them for over 2 weeks. Emails, chat, phone, nothing works. I’m a new Jeep owner and this was my first time ordering from them. Product came damaged as crap, still waiting.... I gave up on the second item as it never showed up and just bought it from somewhere else. I thought they might just be busy but twice while I was on hold, (40+ minutes mind you) someone picked up the phone, chatted and laughed with someone on their end, then put me back on hold so at this point I don’t think the “we’re super busy” excuse holds water anymore.
Hey there,
I do apologize for this. I am more than happy to help. Can you please PM me your information including your order information and I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thank you
Hailey

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Hailey. I'm very disappointed with Quadratec. I submitted a return authorization request over a week ago and the time to return is closing soon. No one answers the phone and the chat is closed. I understand that the pandemic is slowing things down but there was no problem when I paid for the merchandise a few weeks ago. There should be a live person we can speak with. Not sure how the pandemic would effect that! Can you help please?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have 7 days to return this part for a refund within the 30 day window. I'm still waiting for a response. I received an auto reply when I requested to return the part on June 29th and nothing since.

Right now, Frank is reading your request and trying to figure out where we went wrong. He's been doing this for 20 years now, so he's a seasoned veteran. If we shipped you the wrong part, we're really sorry and promise that it won't happen again. If you ordered the wrong part, give us a shout and we'll help you find the right one.
Either way, we're going to fix it. Once Frank gets done we'll send you an email with some additional instructions on what to do. During weekdays, that's usually in about a day. On weekends, expect to hear from us on Monday morning.

I see I need 15 posts until I can advertise this part for sale here on the forum so I can try and recoup some of my much needed cash. I hope I don't have to reply here another 13 times before I can get some attention.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Hi Hailey. I'm very disappointed with Quadratec. I submitted a return authorization request over a week ago and the time to return is closing soon. No one answers the phone and the chat is closed. I understand that the pandemic is slowing things down but there was no problem when I paid for the merchandise a few weeks ago. There should be a live person we can speak with. Not sure how the pandemic would effect that! Can you help please?
I have 7 days to return this part for a refund within the 30 day window. I'm still waiting for a response. I received an auto reply when I requested to return the part on June 29th and nothing since.

Right now, Frank is reading your request and trying to figure out where we went wrong. He's been doing this for 20 years now, so he's a seasoned veteran. If we shipped you the wrong part, we're really sorry and promise that it won't happen again. If you ordered the wrong part, give us a shout and we'll help you find the right one.
Either way, we're going to fix it. Once Frank gets done we'll send you an email with some additional instructions on what to do. During weekdays, that's usually in about a day. On weekends, expect to hear from us on Monday morning.

I see I need 15 posts until I can advertise this part for sale here on the forum so I can try and recoup some of my much needed cash. I hope I don't have to reply here another 13 times before I can get some attention.
Welcome to the forum. If you read this thread, you will see Quadratec rep says to PM them here (post #3). Maybe try that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
Hello there,
I sincerely apologize for the delay with that return authorization. I am more than happy to look into this for you. Can you please PM me your information- name, address, order number if you have that for the one that you wanted to return? We are trying to catch up as best we can but there is still a delay due to the amount of volume that we had over the last few weeks due to Covid. However I am more than happy to help you get this resolved.

Thank you
Hailey

·
Registered
380 Posts
I ordered some doors from you on the 4th of this month and still haven,t received them. order #R3754028 I've sent two E-mails and have not received any RESPONSE from Quadratec.I just tried to call and was on the phone for over 30mins. listening to what amounted to a commercial and in the end wanting me to take a survey, then you hung up on me! I 'm beginning to think you people ripped me off and have no intention of giving me what I paid for! ANSWER YOUR PHONE AND e-MAILS FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS !! If you ever send me this product I'm done with Quadratec.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
I ordered some doors from you on the 4th of this month and still haven,t received them. order #R3754028 I've sent two E-mails and have not received any RESPONSE from Quadratec.I just tried to call and was on the phone for over 30mins. listening to what amounted to a commercial and in the end wanting me to take a survey, then you hung up on me! I 'm beginning to think you people ripped me off and have no intention of giving me what I paid for! ANSWER YOUR PHONE AND e-MAILS FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS !! If you ever send me this product I'm done with Quadratec.
Hey there, I do apologize for the delay with this order as this was out of stock. You can keep an eye on the status of this on your account it will list an ETA there and also on the website on the page. Rampage Products Upper Doors for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Unlimited TJ

We have a current ETA for our stock shipment of that item for the end of July early August. Unfortunately with many places being closed for the last few months there have been delays with products and I do apologize for that. We have all intentions of having this shipped for you as soon as we receive our stock shipment and we do ship the orders in the order they were received also. We have been having more than double the amount of volumes on the phones and email however we are doing everything we can to try and get those answered as soon as possible. I am always more than happy to help here as well. Feel free to PM me anytime and we will get this order shipped for you as soon as we receive that stock shipment.

Thank you
Hailey

1 - 15 of 15 Posts