1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
281 Posts
Sorry I cant help you on the 2 choices you listed above but I do have the smittybilts ones and I like them a lot. I heard the horror stories of people having trouble installing them so I just took them to a local 4x4 shop and had them deal with it.

They were on in a matter of 15min and only cost me $60.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I cant help you on the 2 choices you listed above but I do have the smittybilts ones and I like them a lot. I heard the horror stories of people having trouble installing them so I just took them to a local 4x4 shop and had them deal with it.

They were on in a matter of 15min and only cost me $60.
Yeah I'm sure the person didn't mount them right or something.

I'm open to suggestions as well. Not looking to spend a ton

·
Registered
118 Posts
My wife wanted the QR3s so we got those for her Jeep. For just step use they're great. I don't think they'd help for much protection though.

I'd recommend them.... I think the QR4s are wider but the 3s are just right IMO.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Those aren't bad but Quadratec doesn't sell them. I'm hoping to find something from them since I live about 10 mins from West Chester and can save some money in shipping since I can pick them up.
PM the rep on here from Krawl off road. They sell them. And I know they offer free shipping on some items. That's where I am ordering mine from in a few weeks.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,507 Posts
Those aren't bad but Quadratec doesn't sell them. I'm hoping to find something from them since I live about 10 mins from West Chester and can save some money in shipping since I can pick them up.
Hey Hank8713,

Quadratec is waiving Standard Ground Shipping to the 48 contiguous states. Please PM me for a coupon code to use on the Quadratec Promo Codes link. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts