Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have spent 10’s of thousands of dollars at quadrate. Literally everything I have changed or added to my jeep came from them. I purchased a “Quadrate Brand“ bike rack from over a year ago. After purchasing they said it was backordered and should ship in a few months…. 1 year later and having spoken and emailed them dozens of times, still no bike rack. They still sell it on the website showing backordered and shipping in 30 days. Every time I called it was “shipping any day now”. I could have kept waiting but it was the principal of the thing. When I did cancel they said they would let me know if they were going to be able to cancel as “it should ship any day now”. When they emailed me back saying congratulations we were able to cancel your order I replied that I would never shop with them again. Also you can @Quadratec them all you want. In a effort to resolve my problem I posted to their area on this forum and to date I have not heard a thing. OVER A YEAR!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts