Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit of a rant here, but felt it needs to be mentioned.
Been a heavy fan of this company since 2005 and spend many bucks with them over the years on several jeeps I've owned. (8 in my life)
Now for the bad part.
About 2 years back I purchased a Stealth winch and bumper from them. The winch ended up being recalled about 8 months later and after being jerked around for a long period of time and after dozens of emails and really needing a winch for work I ordered a Warn from them. ( which I should have done in the 1st place)
I felt comfortable that they would give me a due refund when all the paper work was squared away.
I did everything by the book, was told I would receive a refund for the defective winch, which by the way they repaired it and sent it back to me after several emails telling them not to, and so on.
Now , when I get bored I pick up the phone and call them which has become more difficult to do since the dawn of the email age.
Last call about a month or so ago, got a new guy who was astonished about the ordeal and said he would get on it right away. Still no luck on about a $500 refund and no winch either.
I still buy a few things from Quadratec but leaning away more and more.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have spent 10’s of thousands of dollars at quadrate. Literally everything I have changed or added to my jeep came from them. I purchased a “Quadrate Brand“ bike rack from over a year ago. After purchasing they said it was backordered and should ship in a few months…. 1 year later and having spoken and emailed them dozens of times, still no bike rack. They still sell it on the website showing backordered and shipping in 30 days. Every time I called it was “shipping any day now”. I could have kept waiting but it was the principal of the thing. When I did cancel they said they would let me know if they were going to be able to cancel as “it should ship any day now”. When they emailed me back saying congratulations we were able to cancel your order I replied that I would never shop with them again. Also you can @Quadratec them all you want. In a effort to resolve my problem I posted to their area on this forum and to date I have not heard a thing. OVER A YEAR!!!!
I have spent 10’s of thousands of dollars at quadrate. Literally everything I have changed or added to my jeep came from them. I purchased a “Quadrate Brand“ bike rack from over a year ago. After purchasing they said it was backordered and should ship in a few months…. 1 year later and having spoken and emailed them dozens of times, still no bike rack. They still sell it on the website showing backordered and shipping in 30 days. Every time I called it was “shipping any day now”. I could have kept waiting but it was the principal of the thing. When I did cancel they said they would let me know if they were going to be able to cancel as “it should ship any day now”. When they emailed me back saying congratulations we were able to cancel your order I replied that I would never shop with them again. Also you can @Quadratec them all you want. In a effort to resolve my problem I posted to their area on this forum and to date I have not heard a thing. OVER A YEAR!!!!
well, they got my money, and now they have my repaired winch, so I’ve got someone line up to hopefully get back one or the other.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts