Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to start by saying I am simply sharing my experience and not intently bashing quadratec I order a set of 15x8 Baja wheels and 33x12.20x15 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 tires along with new lug nuts last week with help from Rick at Quadratec. Rick was very helpful and offered me a forum discount. The lug nuts shipped out and were delivered a few days later. I was told the tires would be mounted and balanced and would ship out later this week. I had not received any tracking or order confirmation as of Monday so I called to check the status. I was told the wheels and tires were on back order and it would be 3-4 weeks before they shipped. Needless to say I was not happy. I wish I would have been told this when I placed the order. Had I not called I would not have received any information indicating they where now on back order. I canceled my order through quadratec in which they were very accommodating. I have since contacted Scott with Wheel Hero. Scott was also very helpful and offered a forum discount. I placed an order with Wheel Hero that is be here by the first of next week. Hopefully they are able to deliver...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The new wheels and tires arrived yesterday as indicated. Wheel Hero has delivered. I would definitely recommend Scott and the guys at Wheel Hero.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts