Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking in the quadratec catalog and see the XHD bumpers and I like them but would like see pictures of them installed and real life reviews.
I like the front bumper with the storage and caps and the rear with the heavy duty gen ll tire carrier.

If you have them please post pictures and comments.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I am looking in the quadratec catalog and see the XHD bumpers and I like them but would like see pictures of them installed and real life reviews.
I like the front bumper with the storage and caps and the rear with the heavy duty gen ll tire carrier.

If you have them please post pictures and comments.
Are you talking about the Rugged Ridge XHD bumper? Is this it (this has the added bull bar and end caps)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is the bumpers. But I am thinking about getting with the storage end caps.

Do they have a lifting point for the high lift jack?
What do you think about them?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Sorry, I should have clarified. That isn't my Jeep. I just googled that bumper since I'm also in the market. So I really don't know much about it.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You did help some I was thinking they where quadratec brand and not from rugged ridge. They didn't mention rugged ridge much in the catalog but did talk about thete brand winch that comes with it.

·
Registered
728 Posts
You did help some I was thinking they where quadratec brand and not from rugged ridge. They didn't mention rugged ridge much in the catalog but did talk about thete brand winch that comes with it.
Just remember that if you order from Quadratec (and other select companies) you can get a forum discount.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't realise that there was a discount option.
I am not ready to buy the bumpers just yet. I am trying to do research to see if they will fit my needs/ wants. I have not seen this bumpers around me yet to get good look at.
But I do have a few small items I am want to order soon. So pm will be in bound

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I got my front xhd bumper along with a quadratec winch in a combo deal from them. Awesome customer service btw. I love the fact that I can have the end caps on, on the street, and remove them fairly easily if I'm going off road and want even more clearance.

Here is a pic of mine with the high clearance ends and double x striker.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
I go for the minimalist approach, a couple of things that bug me, the foglights have the protectors (stipes show up when lit) and non-standard D-rings unless you get the stinger setup.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts