Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be heading back to Hamilton Ontario Friday. Was thinking of going up the coast and cut through Pennsylvania from Myrtle Beach. Is Quadratec store open on Saturdays?

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Will be heading back to Hamilton Ontario Friday. Was thinking of going up the coast and cut through Pennsylvania from Myrtle Beach. Is Quadratec store open on Saturdays?
Don't think you can just swing by, a la Starbucks. Could be wrong. From the Q's FAQ's:

Q. Do you have retail outlets?
A. We do not have retail outlets. However you are more than welcome to pick up your order at our West Chester (PA) location. Please call in your order ahead, so that we can have it ready for you to pick up.

Q. What are Quadratec's Hours of Operations
A. Our Customer Service and Sales Deptartment are: (All Times are EST):

Phone Customer Service: 1-800-745-6037
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST) Monday - Friday

Phone Sales Department: 1-800-745-2348
8:00 AM - Midnight (EST) Monday - Thursday
8:00 AM - 9:00 PM (EST) Friday
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST) Saturday

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I thought they had a retail store that you could go into and shop. Maybe a change of plans. Head home the normal way.

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So they are just like the stores we have in Ontario. You put in a order and they call manufacturer and have it sent to them. Might as well order from the manufacture.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Lots of mail order places don't have showrooms. However, I don't think they ship from the manufacturers. I normally have my shipment the same week if I order by Tuesday. Plus if you mention you are a WF member you get free shipping. It saved me over $40 in shipping on the top I ordered last week.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
So they are just like the stores we have in Ontario. You put in a order and they call manufacturer and have it sent to them. Might as well order from the manufacture.
We have 3 warehouse locations (2 in PA) where we stock 80-90% of our product line. Items like Wet Okole Seat Covers, some Tom Woods Cherokee driveshafts and other custom made items are shipped direct from the manufacturer.

There are occasions when a widely popular item flies off the shelf well before reshipment from our suppliers... It catches both us and the manufacturer off guard, but we prepare with future allotments.

We offer the convenience of order pickup at our headquarters location in West Chester, PA. It is open Mon. - Fri. from 9am to 5pm (closed on holidays). We do not have a showroom at this time.

-Kahdir

1 - 7 of 7 Posts