Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a cold air intake for my 2018 Jeep JK - without any notice or even an email informing me - they cancelled my order. Great service Quadratec; keep up the good work! If time is ever of the essence when purchasing something might want to consider going elsewhere.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Well, the joke is going to be that they did you a favor, since cold air intakes on a Jk... :)

Did you contact support, and if so, what did they have to say? I think there's a rep here as well @Quadratec

Reactions: Bobnh

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the joke is going to be that they did you a favor, since cold air intakes on a Jk...

Did you contact support, and if so, what did they have to say? I think there's a rep here as well @Quadratec
Yeah contacted them yesterday and was informed that it was going to ship March 12. I just happened to check my order about an hour ago and saw it was cancelled. I received no email or anything. Never had this issue with ExtremeTerrain or 4WD.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Strange. Check your spam mail?

·
Registered
660 Posts
I would imagine they handle 1000s of orders a week, bound to be an issue here and there - it is just the way it is. The problems I had with any online order from various vendors were quickly resolved with a phone call, so I would say give them a chance.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I just happened to check my order about an hour ago and saw it was cancelled.

Maybe there is still some follow-up work that needs to be done, and someone will then contact you? Personally, I would give them more than an hour before freaking out (possibly a full day).

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
They’ve always been great for me. Contact them and let them surprise you with how good their customer service can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Opus67

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
I have ordered from them more than once. Always got plenty of Email notices of order and shipment. They even will price match with no issue. Humans work there so they are probably not perfect.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
I am moving this to the QT section maybe they will help you out.

·
Grooving With A Pict
2,493 Posts
Hi there,

Sorry to see this! If you can please PM me your order number we can take a look into this for you.

Thank you & have a great day!

-Justin
Since I know you're looking at this thread, will I be getting a response to my PM from yesterday morning? :blackeye

1 - 12 of 12 Posts