Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, well I've been riding around with my horribly ripped/dry rotted top since I got it(which has sucked). Well it's tax return season or should I say "jeep parts season" so I decided to finally get a new top. I'm a college kid so price was definitely a factor but so was quality. After some research on here and different websites, I decided to go with Quadatec's Quadratop in black denim with tinted read windows. It definitely had a lot of good reviews and with the warranty it comes with it seemed like the best option. Upon arrival and installation the top definitely felt heavy(in a good way) and the install took 30-40 minutes (including the removal of the old one ) . Once I got it all on I was in love! It totally changed the look of my jeep and the ride was ten times quieter(no more rips and cracked window plastics). I have nothing but good to say about the quadratop so far! Here's some pics of it! Before and after :

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts