Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to upgrade my headlights on my 2017 JKU Sport S, and have been looking at these quake led halos. I’ve tried the DV8 halos in the past but they would flicker so I had to take them out. My brother has a rubicon and mentioned that you might need a piece to adjust the sport to handle leds, and that the rubicon comes with this already but I wasn’t sure what piece that was. Any advice to avoid flickering or alternatives for halos?

·
Premium Member
9,571 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In most cases you need an anti-flicker harness with LED lights unless it specifically says it addresses the issue. Something like this:

the headlights I had before had an anti flicker harness and it didn’t work. So I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything else

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Yes, plug-n-play. Halos come on with the parking lights and blink amber with the turn signal. (walker river hot springs)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
This is my first experience with led headlights and I sure noticed how well reflective materials light up at night.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts