Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got hit by a deer last weekend - will need to replace my right front fender (passenger side) on my 2014 JK Wranlger Sport 2 door - also fender flare was ripped off and some damage to grille and bumper - want to take care of the fender, flare and grille first - hoping to do it myself.

I am wanting to know if there are any good oem quality parts i can get for much cheaper than buying from dealer/mopar? if so let me know so i can check them out

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Those should be able to be found used on CL or eBay. When I tagged a deer it cracked the fender at the side marker light, broke the inner liner and that too the market light with it. Also bent the bumper frame. Bought a used inner fender and a marker lamp along with a aftermarket steel bumper.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Also try car-part.com. I've had great luck with them. My old Subaru Legacy got hit by an Escalade and I needed a front fender. Used car-part.com to find a 'like new' factory-painted fender in the right color for $60. Bolted it on and used the leftover $ for Jeep parts.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
For the plastic fenders, Crown Auto from Rock Auto. I had to replace my front passengers fender. I don't think it was much more than $40 when I bought it.

CL failed me on one at that time. Too many people thought very highly of their stock take offs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts