Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well anyone has any information about
1-throttle body
2-throttle body spacer

and what is the difference and if i install both of them in my car what would happen :crash:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
no gain in HP or F/M, however I got a better throttle response when I added both of them. I thought it was worth it just for that. but a good part of people on this forum don't believe in them.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
lol, nice catch cave.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, the guy is in Oman Jordan. English probably isn't his first language.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
ok guys be nice now he is a new meameber ;) . oh by the way oman, welcome to the forum hope were not scaring you off too bad.:D

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
yeah sorry about RIP if hes been giving u trouble tell him hes newb and if he gets mad send him to me

j/k

anyways, i dont think it makes that much of a difference, the biggest difference you can get performance wise is to lose some weight (i mena like the back seat or extra weight) and regear!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
hey bruins, I don't think RIP is on this thread...:D

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
oh yeah tinys converted hime o tthe only off topic and general forums,

nvm

no but truly no one here i smeaning to make fun of you, just to have some fun, if you get the difference

·
Registered
973 Posts
what do you want to know about them? swapping the 4cyl's to the 6cyl's? bored throttle body? i have a 63mm bored throttle body and i can tell a difference. cost me $90 on ebay:flipoff:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
$90 bucks! wow I got mine for somethin like $30

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cavediverjc

hey man ,, nice ctach huh:punk:
well i'm in wrangler forum so its easy to make out that i'm talking about jeep or do think i have a corrola:confused: ,, i have a jeep wrangler 2004 :zap: what do u own :rofl:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
skeeter

well oman is in the middle east its one of the gulf countries and english is our 2nd langauge so if mistakes appears forgive me :p
oman is not jordan ,, the capital of that country is AMAAN its not OMAN. oman is a country and the capital is MUSCAT :wavey:

·
Wrecktrician
7,349 Posts
cavediverjc

hey man ,, nice ctach huh:punk:
well i'm in wrangler forum so its easy to make out that i'm talking about jeep or do think i have a corrola:confused: ,, i have a jeep wrangler 2004 :zap: what do u own :rofl:
skeeter

well oman is in the middle east its one of the gulf countries and english is our 2nd langauge so if mistakes appears forgive me :p
oman is not jordan ,, the capital of that country is AMAAN its not OMAN. oman is a country and the capital is MUSCAT :wavey:
Thats the way to fire back Wrangler oman. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 114 Posts