Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday there was a thread about Jeepers waving, but it was deleted quite quickly. May I ask why that was? I didn't see anything bad in the thread. Is there something about the Jeep Wave here that I don't know about yet?

Thanks. Not trying to stir a pot.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
All Jeep wave threads seem to get scooped up and sent to the General Jeep Discussion area and merged into this thread:

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/offical-wrangler-forum-jeep-wave-thread-19088-182.html

Personally, I think there perhaps should be one allowed in each area (JK, TJ, YJ) so people see them and contribute as most probably stay in their own area 99% of the time and never see the "official" thread. People often complain of no waves from JKs, but how do the new guys know about it when every thread about it vanishes? Just my .02 cents.

Mods, please don't beat me! :hide:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, that would make sense, I guess, thanks! I agree about having one each area, but no biggie.

·
Registered
33,540 Posts
If they don't do that, then the forum would be over taken by wave threads, it's nothing personal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts