Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife just bought a 2016 Rubicon with the uconnect 130 Radio. I've been trying to find out all the possible compatible OEM NAV radios. I would prefer to have true plug & play and not have to mess with a full day of installing an aftermarket system. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Call a dealer! There are about 10 options based on your VIN#.

I called earlier this week and my store was super helpful....will warn you, they are crazy expensive.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
My wife just bought a 2016 Rubicon with the uconnect 130 Radio. I've been trying to find out all the possible compatible OEM NAV radios. I would prefer to have true plug & play and not have to mess with a full day of installing an aftermarket system. Any help would be appreciated.
The non-navigation 430 REN was available in 2008-2009, was designed for North America and was manufactured by Harmon Becker. Early 2008 models featured a 20GB HDD. 2009 models featured a more reliable 30GB Samsung HDD. The REN was released in two different platforms, one featured integrated Sirius satellite radio and the other did not.

The non-navigation 430 RBZ replaced the REN in 2010, and is manufactured by Mitsubishi Electric. 2010 & 2011 models are nearly identical. 2012 models began requiring an anti-theft code to operate in a donor vehicle. 2013+ models introduced a darker background designed to reduce eye strain. The RBZ was released in two different platforms, one featured integrated Sirius satellite radio and the other did not.

The 430N RHB first appeared in 2010, in 2011 model year vehicles. The 430N features North American maps by Garmin, and is manufactured by Mitsubishi Electric. The 430N was Chrysler Group's entry level navigation radio platform. It is being phased out along with the 730N. 2010 & 2011 models are nearly identical. 2012 models began requiring an anti-theft code to operate in a donor vehicle. 2013+ models introduced a darker background designed to reduce eye strain. The RHB was released in two different platforms, one featured integrated Sirius satellite radio including Sirius Travel Link and the other did not.

The radio sales code (REN, RBZ, RHB, etc.) is located on the bottom right corner of the radio face-plate. On the 430 series, that should be in the area where the aux jack is located.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts