Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Good Evening Everyone!

Here's a question for you all - is there a way to exit the vehicle without the tunes shutting off once you open the door? when i want to wash the jeep I like to hear the tunes but as soon as I open the door the music shuts off automatically...

any ideas other than taking the doors off?? LOL!:confused:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response Americonium, I seem to be having problems with that...i did read the manual and I tried several times with the key in the position according to the manual but it wouldn't release properly unless its just me! It seemed no matter what, once i opened the door everything shuts down..

will try again tomorrow, :hide:

·
Registered
112 Posts
You can't remove the key when it's in the ACC or ON position. You want it in the ACC position not the ON position. It draws way to much power in the ON slot & will kill battery quick. Put the key in & turn it forward to the 1st click, thats what you want.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay...although I am sure that it was in the first position but will try again...i was reading some other posts and apparently you can set radio to personal settings ..am wondering if this has anything to do with it....it didnt seem to matter what position key was in..just open the door and bang, shuts off! will try again tomorrow and see what happens.... thanks for your response!
Maybe i just had a brain fart!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts