Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I've got a set of 35" tires already mounted on wheels coming today for my 2017 Willys and wish to sell my old set of 5 tires and wheels.
They have 1800 miles on them and are flawless.
My question is, what is a fair asking price on Craigslist? I can't seem to find anything like them to base my asking price on.
Any advice is appreciated.
Here's are a couple pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just bought a set myself and I paid $800 from a dealership that was modifying their current inventory of Rubicons. They were fresh off a 2017 model so I would say $800 to $900 would be fair, but I've seen them as high as $1000.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Some local markets are very weak for Jeep wheels... just too many of them. But yours are a more 'rare' being the black, newer style. If you include the TPMS I agree $800 to $1000 is pretty common... That said, I've seen that same style in the 2-tone grey go for $400 locally... just too many of them in my area. Someone is trying to sell brand new 18' Sahara wheels/tires and no one has nibbled at $800...

For bare wheels, $400 for a set of 5 is pretty common...

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
I went to Craigslist and WF to sell my oem willys wheels/tires. I listed it for 1300. It eventually sold within a week. A WF member coordinated pickup time with me and he eventually drove about 6-8 hours to pick them up. I eventually gave it to him for 900 instead of the 1300 asking price.

it had 10k miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts