Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
they are all trail rated i think

never heard of a specific trail rated edition

the trail rated badge just means they have good tires, good suspension and good 4wd and are able to go over a course

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I Have a 03 Wrangler X and was wondering, what is the difference in my X edition and a "Trail Rated" edition.

Thanks

Jeep Website

From the original Willys MB to the all new Commander, the Jeep brand has been the leader in 4x4 innovation and off-road capability for over 65 years. The proof is in our Trail Rated standard.

We test Jeep® 4x4s on the toughest trails in the world to prove one thing: They can take whatever you dish out. The Trail Rated® badge means that your Jeep 4x4 has been designed to perform in five categories of off-road conditions: traction, ground clearance, maneuverability, articulation, and water fording.
~Lev

·
Registered
88 Posts
so we're all trail rated?

least the dealership didn't feed me any bull$%&@ when they sold me mine about it being a 'special order job' or some crap, cause my SE has the badges too!

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
Jeeps that have a "Trail Rated" badge were tested and complete a test track that has some rocks and stuff... but mainly its just a bragging badge.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Jeeps that have a "Trail Rated" badge were tested and complete a test track that has some rocks and stuff... but mainly its just a bragging badge.
30 bucks on your local website -.- :rofl:

~Lev

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I want one. :( But mine has to say "Tellico Rated". :)

Maybe Tiny can make us some ceramic badges, like Tellico Rated, Moab Rated, etc....

The new bling. :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
They need some "Mall" Rated ones. =P

~Lev

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Lev Someone will photoshop one up for us thatwould be a hoot.
Maybe AZtj will my CS3 trial ran out. I should really download my cs2.

~Lec

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
lol

~Lev

1 - 20 of 20 Posts