Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been asked b4 but I couldn't find it through a search. Was wondering if you were given a cargo slush mat with your purchase. My salesman originally never gave me any mats and when I questioned him about it he had to check the window sticker and found them at a will call counter. I never got a cargo mat and was unable to locate if it is supposed to be standard with this edition. Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mine came with all of the mats, including the cargo one. The cargo mat is reversible; it has a slush guard on one side and carpet on the other. As far as I know, these are standard options on the Polar so he should track one down for you.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine came with all of the mats, including the cargo one. The cargo mat is reversible; it has a slush guard on one side and carpet on the other. As far as I know, these are standard options on the Polar so he should track one down for you.
Awesome. That's what I thought. I'll be sure to harass him tomorrow to get the cargo mat. Thank you

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
As mentioned, you should have the reversible cargo mat, but not the "tire track" cargo mat that matches the Mopar slush front mats.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As mentioned, you should have the reversible cargo mat, but not the "tire track" cargo mat that matches the Mopar slush front mats.
Ok that makes sense. I just checked my cargo mat and it is reversible but didn't match the slush mats found up front. So I guess I am good then. Sorry for the noob questions but I am from the corvette world and this jeep stuff is all new to me. Thanks for the help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts