Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to switch out my 2.5 throttle body w/ a 4.0, now catalogs offer a performance 2.5l throttle body, a 4.0 performance thrtl bdy,or O.E.M parts of either engine size....which should I get to maximize gains without going to far?(like I can assume I dont want the performance 4.o,right?)

· Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will I have to then buy a 4.0 air intake to match the 4.0 throttle body ,or do I get a 2.5 version air intake?And put it on over the 4.0 tb?

· Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ed- could you talk a little more on what you did w/ the cat? I didnt quite follow...Did you pop more O2 sensors? Is there a plug in to prevent that? If Im following you so far that jeep had: cold-air/upgraded throttle body/high flo-cat(hole?)/1/2 size pipe restricter...? Did you have to re-gear that also or did you not have larger tires on it?

· Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well ummm... chit. you both just flew right over this tiny brain of mine then...Must of rolled over a few too many times.Or smoked 2 much hippy hay cuz all this stuff 'bout ohms my god will the holes make car go vvroom!!!! or what?!lol :eek: :confused: :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.