Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, not new too Jeeps, have had 2 but its been a few years since I had one. I live in New England (NH) saw an 04 Sarah on sale, they want 14,400 for it, has 64,000 miles on it. What do you all think of the price. Went to see it, looks nice, not much rust at all, the frame is partically very good with really no rust. A little bit on the skid plates bolts for the t-case but that is normal. Runs great, 4wd seems ok, interior is nice, new tread, not real dents or really any scrapes underneath. Anything else I should check and is that price too high or just about right? Thanks!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'd say go for it! I have an 04 and still retails for about that and mine has 106k on it.
what are some of the options it has? I have the D44 and 4 whl disc brakes which might up the value a bit but regardless - GET IT!!! :)

can't have too many toys ;)

·
Registered
239 Posts
use that to talk them down ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Running it through KBB it looks like a good deal. Around $1000 below Good value, and more if you add features, auto, hardtop etc. I always get an unbiased mechanic to look it over; that saved me a few grand a couple of weeks ago. And I always run a CarFax.

I'm hopefully picking up my dream Jeep Saturday. Good luck :wavey:

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
14.4K for an nice '04 Sahara w/ 64K miles, if it checks out on all mechanicals and no rust, actually sounds like a very good deal. I paid 14K for my 2002 w/ 74K miles (mint condition, new tires, dana 44, etc) just this year:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts