Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking and seems like all the online vendors I have found are at the same price around $480.00.

4 Bilstein 5100s for $300. That comes out to $75/shock wich is a good price

Adjustable Front LCA. Are Daystars any Good. They seem to have a fair price at $259 a set

Adjustable Track Bar These prices are all over the chart but

Not trying to be cheap but just make this tax check go as far as I can take it/more bang for the buck and still have some quality parts

Also if you can warn me of the "Junk" to stay away form I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I went through Northridge. Ordered TF 2.5", Bistein 5100, Bolt Kit, Exhaust Spacers, AEV Procal, and Wheel Spacers. I will say I am very happy with the price got.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
You can buy as you choose of course, but I would definitely hold off on the front LCAs, and probably hold off on the trackbars. I just installed the 2.5" TF coil lift on my JKU, and unless something changes it's clear that I don't need front LCAs, my front axle visually appears pretty centered, and the trackbar bracket in the rear has my rear axle centered as well. If I was going to buy one thing ahead of time, it would be a front trackbar simply because I know that the axle must be off center, even if I haven't measured it.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Check 4wheelonline.com free shipping and the TF 2.5" was almost 10% less than everyone else. I paid about $830 shipped for lift with shocks, hd steering stabilizer, and quick disconnects... all TF. Took 1 week to be delivered from when I ordered it.(supposed to deliver today)

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm interested in this as well. I just got the TF shocks on eBay for 200. 245 usually plus shipping online.

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, this helps. With so many sites that sell parts it is hard to find them all. Finding a good deal is always good information to pass around. Like the Bilstein 5100 front and rear set for $300 at 4Wheelparts.com.

As to why not wait for the LCAs and TB, I am just being proactive a prepared so I don’t have to go through asking again

FYI. For anyone looking to get the Super Chip Programer 4Wheelparts has it at $339.99 and you get a $50 Promo Card.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts