Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to jeeps i have had lifted trucks for years i have 09 2dr jk i wanna put 33's under it i am looking atthr rough country 2.5 lift kit with springs and shocks it seems like good price.the jeeps just a toy so dont want spend ton money on lifting it my questions are is this kit ok seached and found people on here saying its not the springs bend and 2 will i need anything else the kit looks like thats all it comes with no sway bar links or anything

·
Registered
600 Posts
i got the rough country 2in spring spacer w/shocks for my TJ. i wish i went with a 4in kit but oh well. i have read on here the rough country shocks are no good. i replaced the factory 15 year old shocks so anything is an improvement. they seem to be fine to me.

·
Registered
680 Posts
yea im not big on spacers thats why i was looking at the springs thats for the info
Get with Rock Ridge. They have a good sale going til the end of the month.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I put the 2.5 kit. I purchased the rear track bar bracket w it as well as the sway bar disconnects. Direct from rough country delivered under $500. I could easily clear 33". Took me about 3-4 hours to install. Very simple

1 - 5 of 5 Posts