Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at underhood pics of a TJ I'm considering... the seller says it has A/C, but I don't see the 2 condenser lines running across the engine bay in front of the valve cover. Were they routed through a different location on some models?

Thanks y'all!!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about that! Should have posted to begin with. Quality is terrible since I pulled it from autotrader...

On many engine bays, there are 2 AC lines running across the top of the motor just in front of the valve cover. This one doesn't have them, but I can't tell if there is a compressor to the right side. Not very familiar with the layout on these vehicles yet.

Attachments

·
Knows a couple things...
49,381 Posts
It has a/c, the compressor is just below the black air intake tube on the left side. Where that shiney silver colored connection is that kind of looks like a Y in the photo.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The early tj have the ac setup like the photo. I think they changed the set up in 02. The newer setup has the lines going in the front like you were talking about

1 - 6 of 6 Posts