Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a 2" suspension lift and I Might put some 1" spring spacers up front to level it out later on. I want to get the jks discos and I saw that they have 2 types or lengths, one for 0"-2" of lift and another for 3"-6" of lift, will it be fine if I get and put on the ones for 3-6" of lift when I only have a 2"susp. lift?

Thanks in advance,
-Matt

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
The discconects would probably be to long to connect if you got the 3-6" disconects. There would be no reason to get those disconects. I believe that they are just longer to connect when the body is higher from the axle.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Actually, you should be fine for now, at least until you get the spacers. What will happen is your anti-sway bar will be at a slightly worse downward angle (from the rear of the jeep forward) than it is stock or with the 2" lift. But, it shouldn't cause any problems. If you don't get the extra spacers though, I would just stick with the 0-2" disco's.

·
Registered
529 Posts
You're welcome.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought my self some clevis pins and I'm just going to make some "home-made" discos. for only $7.01 for everything, these will hold me off fine untill I have the money for the real deals

1 - 6 of 6 Posts