Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm needing to replace my sway bar quick disconnect endlinks (OEM ones) and I'm seeking any recommendations. Anybody have any experience with the RockKrawler set? I can't find much out there on them. JKS seems to be the most popular but if there are lesser known quality brands, please let me know.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
JKS are worth the money.

Reactions: kraigc3 and Bobnh

·
Bella's Jeeper
1,298 Posts
I had JKS until I went to Antirock. They are great, except when you have a dozen or so people watching and then they are a PITA :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Can't go wrong with JKS, yes they take a little longer to reconnect but are a fraction of what an Antirock costs.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, I'm a bit confused. There are JKS quick disconnects and "quicker" disconnects. If I want to use is it with my electronic disconnect, will either, neither or both of these work?

Thanks,

·
Registered
416 Posts
OK, I'm a bit confused. There are JKS quick disconnects and "quicker" disconnects. If I want to use is it with my electronic disconnect, will either, neither or both of these work?

Thanks,
If you go with a JKS quicker disconnect or any other that style, you will no longer use your disconnect button - you'll disconnect manually

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts

Thanks,
If you go with a JKS quicker disconnect or any other that style, you will no longer use your disconnect button - you'll disconnect manually
you can still use your electronic discos with jks or probably any others. I have used my electronic discos with both standard jks discos and jks flex connects.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Are all these popular quick disco's all rattle free? I cannot tolerate the sound of loose end links, I'm having a tough time imagining the pin keeping the link from rattling. My stockers will rattle if they aren['t torqued way down, I can't imagine how a pin does this rattle free. Please educate!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Are all these popular quick disco's all rattle free? I cannot tolerate the sound of loose end links, I'm having a tough time imagining the pin keeping the link from rattling. My stockers will rattle if they aren['t torqued way down, I can't imagine how a pin does this rattle free. Please educate!
Mine loosened up and rattled where the stud mounted to the frame, but since I tightened it no issues, no rattle. The pins themeelves have bever been an issue, nor were they on my TJ. And I drive on a LOT of washboard and crappy roads.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

·
Grooving With A Pict
2,493 Posts
The Steinjager's are not, they rattle at low speed going over bumps but they're silent once you get over about 30 mph. It bugged me at first, but the design and ease of use outweighs the noise. And the price is a big selling point, along with the fact that they sell all of the individual components so you can replace a single part if you break something or wear it out.

·
Registered
166 Posts
JKS, never had an issue with them

·
Registered
61 Posts
Does anyone make quick release pins for the stock end? From reading the terafelx pins are too large in diameter for the stock ends?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts