Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and just bought my 2dr 14 Sahara last week. I ordered some extra for it and thought I'd give you all a quick review.

Quadratech floor mats-- great buy, built well, and fit prefect. I also order the cargo liner and I discovered I have to remove the rear seat in order to put it in. Can't reinstall seat once if you want rear cargo liner in.

Safari mirrors- great buy and quality built to be installed in the door hinges once your doors are off. I am finding difficult to adjust mirrors so I can use them.

Lange quick hardtop removal kit- replaces the bolts and allows me to remove hardtop without tools. Another great buy and easy to install

Spider summer bikini top- mesh top that shades driver and passenger on super hot days. Quality built and easy to install. Works like a dream

Quadratech hitch and lights- very easy install once you figure out you have to lift the exhaust heat shield I order for the bolts to line up to the frame. Quality built and does not require splicing into wiring of the tail lights. All plug and play!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts