Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will rims off an '07 Sahara fit my '99 Sahara? The tires on my car now are 30 x 9.50/15 and the new wheels are 245/75/16. They're 16 x 7. I may not put these on, though. What would they be worth if I sold them? They have 2 miles on them. I have all 5 wheels. Tires are Goodyear Wrangler RS-A. They are all in perfect condition. Here's a pic. It'ss from my cell phone. Sorry it's a crappy picture. Thanks...

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
No, just as a swap the wheels from the JK will not fit your TJ. They are 5x5 and TJ's are 5x4.5. You can get spacers to change the bolt pattern.

I would assume there is starting to be quite a market for JK rims and tires now that more people have them and might want to upgrade.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Why would anyone else need to answer? He's right, the bolt pattern on the wheel is different. TJ's don't have the same bolt pattern as JK's, regardless of X, Sport, Rubicon or Sahara.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just wondering if anyone knew what they're worth. I most likely going to get rid of them. Thanks, guys...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts