Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think anything will get harmed or messed up if I parked my jeep outside overnight with the top down.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Do you think anything will get harmed or messed up if I parked my jeep outside overnight with the top down.
Not unless you have something like an amp or something that may get wet. Wranglers are made to be have the top off. A lot of people never put a top on them even through the winter

·
Registered
113 Posts
Agreed, they were meant for this thus why some people remove the carpet I case rain or offroad river crossing

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Put a blanket over it aand it will sleep as good as you!! Check the weather before bed though.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
A little rain wouldn't hurt but if it down poored than that might be bad just some really wet seats and carpet. That's happened to me before. Just like joker said... check the weather before bed.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I wouldn't worry...mine has been poured on more times than I can count. As others have said, they're made for this.

I've taken the carpets outta mine so I don't have to deal with those getting sour. Of your seats end up smelling, spray them with some vinegar. Mine have been rained on a lot and never gotten stinky.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts